This Upcoming Rolling Stone Article About Aaron Hernandez Will Probably Be Awesome.
Let’s just say I’m looking forward to this one more than the time they tried to make Dzhokhar Tsarnaev look like a martyr. Rolling Stone dropped some juicy nuggets from their upcoming story on Aaron Hernandez.
Via Rolling Stone:
• Hernandez was a heavy user of angel dust, and had become so paranoid over the last year that he carried a gun wherever he went.
• He surrounded himself with a cohort of gangsters, and cut himself off from his family and teammates.
• Hernandez had so infuriated his head coach, Bill Belichick, with missed practices and thug-life stunts, that he was one misstep from being cut.
• Both his parents, Dennis and Terri, had criminal records, as did much of his extended family.
• Terri allegedly cheated on Dennis before his death with a violent drug dealer named Jeffrey Cummings, then married Cummings after Dennis died and moved him into the house she shared with Aaron.
• In college his coach (then-University of Florida head coach Urban Meyer) may have helped cover up failed drug tests, along with two violent incidents — an assault and a drive-by shootout outside a local bar.
Drugs, guns sex, gangsters, corrupt college coaches and of course Bill Belichick means they might as well make this into a Lifetime movie and call it a day. Seriously, I’m guessing there’s a movie before the trial. Hump day just got better!
- Six Revelations From Rolling Stone’s Aaron Hernandez Story (rollingstone.com)